Well... Allie and her team had their last game last night... and let me tell you.. I have never been so nervous in my entire life. Even while I was playing the 3 billion sports that I played. I was never as nervous as last night. I was to the point that I was shaking so bad that I could barely keep score and I thought I was going to get sick. The girls played well but the other team was huge and they could hit [well some of them]. Our girls were winning like 9-3 at one point and slowly but surely it was the bottom of the 7th inning and Perry scored 3 runs to send us into the International Tie breaker which makes both teams start off with the last recorded batter on second base. So needless to say Allie was up first in the top of the 8th. If I remember correctly I think she either walked or struck out looking. We scored 3 runs in the top of the inning and then perry came up to bat. Allie wasn't really getting any good calls. The ump wasn't giving her any of her corners. She had to throw right down the middle [she seemed to be doing something weird last night to cause everything to be outside] or it was a ball. Well anyways we ended up winning the game 12-11 and finished the season up 13-1.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
It's Amazing
This is where it gets good. At the end of the game when the teams line up and say good game, the coach that was coaching first for Perry went through our entire line and told all of our girls "Merry Christmas." Well Phil Forshey heard that and he looked at him and said wow nice comment coach, and they started jawing each other and then my uncle steve stepped in and called the other coach a screw ball. We also found out that the other team likes to cheat and on of their games they brought up a 12 year old pitcher to pitch for them and it was still during her season of 12u which in the rule book is illegal and should have caused them to forfit so many games. So needless to say they like to play to win but they cheat to do it and when they lose they cry and complain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment