BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Doing What I Do Best


Dear God...Would You Please Make My Life Less Boring?!...Mmmk...Thanks
Created by daizy62 and taken 402 times on Bzoink
Who was the first person you spoke to today?: I'm going to go with Ashley at work
Who was the last?: my mother
Have you told anyone you loved them today?: I have =]
Are you wearing shoes at the moment?: nope that's overrated
When did you last shower?: last night... I'm gonna before I go to bed
What song is stuck in your head right now?: Waking Up In Vegas
Does it snow where you live?: For Real?? YESSSSSS
Do you live within an hour of the ocean?: I wish
Do you ever do things even though you know you'll regret it later?: eh, not so much
Biggest mistake of your life?: ha
What are you currently sitting/laying on?: the computer chair
Who is your oldest friend?: like age... Steph... Known the longest... Hope
How long have you known them?: since kindergarten or something like that
Where are they right now?: hell if I know
Have you ever dated a friend of one of your siblings?: that would be weird
How old is your oldest living grandparent?: eh, 72ish
What were you doing at 11am this morning?: working thank you very much
What do you plan to be doing 2 hours from now?: probably watching television
Where were you living in 1993?: yes for 2 whole years
Were you even born?: uhhh duhhhhhh
Do you remember who you were dating in July 2006?: yes I do
Are you still dating that person?: no I'm not
Who was the last non-relative of the same sex you had a conversation with?: Umm... I'm gonna say Ally or Ashley at work
Last non-relative of the opposite sex?: David
Has anyone kissed you today?: no... he's on college visits until Friday
What is the best gift someone can give you?: umm... I guess their friendship and knowing I can trust them
Do you tend to fall for people who don't return your feelings?: nahhh
Why did your last relationship end?: who the eff cares
Who ended it?: him
Where do you go to school, if anywhere?: I will go to Walsh University next month =o
Do you have a job?: I do
Where?: Marc's
How long have you worked there?: a little over a month
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?: Walsh
Who were the last 3 people to leave you a comment/wall post?: Idk
Are you left-handed?: no
Do you wear contacts?: yes
Have you ever been a clown for Halloween?: yesssssss many many years ago
Where are the last three places you went?: umm... Davids... bed.. work
Do you remember what the price of gas was the last time you saw it?: 2.41 maybe
Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke?: pepsi
Is your hair longer than your shoulders?: no =/ it's almost long enough for a pony tail though
Do you tend to go for guys/girls with certain eye/hair colors?: eh.. not so much.. personality is key.. along with trust and someone who is not insecure
What time did you go to bed last night?: 11:30 maybe
When did you get up this morning?: 7:45
When was the last time it rained?: good question
Are your finger nails painted at the moment?: no
Have you ever made yourself throw up?: no
Why?: i haven't
Do you ever go hunting/fishing?: used to
When was the last time you went camping?: wow like 6 years ago
Are you currently wearing anything orange?: nope sorry
Do you know anyone who is a nurse?: eh... I guess
Would you prefer to own a lapdog or a bigger dog?: lap/purse dog
Are you more of a cat person?: no
Are you currently wearing any jewelry?: belly ring
Was any of it given to you?: no... If I had my ring on then I would
If so, by whom?: well if I had it on then David
What is your worst subject?: science
What was theh worst thing to happen to you today?: I kicked the wall and thought I broke my toes
What are you looking forward to tomorrow?: nothing really
When did you last see the last person you kissed?: last night
Are you dating this person?: I am
Do you know anyone who plays guitar?: my boyfriend =]
Do you play guitar?: righttttttttttttttt
Did anyone tell you that you looked nice today?: nope
How many missed calls have you had today?: none
Who were the last three people to call you?: Aunt Connie, Aunt Dee, Heather
Who were the last three people you called?: my mama, aunt connie and my mama again
Have you had to have stitches at all in the last year?: nope
Did you graduate high school within the last 3 years?: yes
If not, will you graduate within the next 3 years?: no
How old will you be on your next birthday?: 19
Which is coming next: Christmas or your birthday?: christmas
How many people live in the same household as you?: 4
Have you ever visited another country?: no I want to though
If so, how long were you there?: I wasn't
Do you have any money on yourself at the moment?: yes
Do you sleep in the nude?: everynight..... haha just kidding... never
Do you ever walk around the house naked if no one is home?: hell no.. I'm scared someone is watching
What is your favorite way to spend a rainy morning?: sleepinggggggg
What is your favorite way to spend a cool autumn night?: by a bon fire with my family and friends
Where was the last place you slept other than your house?: Tiffnay's maybe
Have you ever stayed up all night and then gone to work in the morning?: no
Is there anyone you wish you could see right now?: yes indeed
Do you have any big plans for the weekend?: no
How many relationships have you been in so far this year?: one
Do you prefer to be single or with someone?: with someone
Do you have any tattoos?: no
Are you planning on getting any?: no
Would you pierce your nipples for $100?: no
Did you lose your virginity before you were sixteen?: no
Have you ever dated someone who had a child?: no
What are the middle names of everyone in your family?: the family I live with..Lynn, Andrew, Nicole, Dawn
Are you taller than 5'6"?: nope
Where did you go the last time you took a vacation?: ha... Erie Pennsylvania
If you could live in a tv show, which one would you be in?: Cribs lol
Would you ever consider adoption?: yes
Who is someone you aspire to be like?: umm.. I can't reveal that...
How do you feel about your life right now?: it's great...
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey



Look somehow I got in a picture with spongebob

0 comments: