BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

An Actual Post

Hooray for me!! I finally have something to talk about, and I'm not going to just post a stupid survey. So this morning, I got up and got ready. Allie and I had to go to the orthodontist, my appointment only took like 5 seconds, and then Allie took like 1 hour or so. This would be why =]






Yes thats right, you are seeing things correctly. Allie got her braces off today. She looks so weird because I am not used to seeing her with them off. But her teeth loos super nice. I was happy for her =]

But thats all I have to talk about, I just wanted to make an actual post instead of a silly survey

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

yay for al! now you really have to keep an eye on all those boys :o)