BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Long survey

I was looking back at my blog a few minutes ago and I found this long survey I took in Jaunary, I wanted to see how many answers have changed from then until now since it was almost a year ago...

400 + ?s that eveyone should answer
** Randon Oddball ?s **
Time Started:10:37
Middle name: Dawn
animals names: dont have any
parents names:
favorite number: 10
d.o.b.: 6/14
goal in life: To be successful
favorite candy:gobbstoppers
biggest fear: death
weakness: No self confidence
strongest at: texting lol
best memory: too many to type
worst memory: there's a few
any regrets? what: well the more I think about it the more I don't really regret it, it was more of a learning experience for me.
biggest turn on: umm.. nice teeth, good personality, cute, funny
biggest turn off: smoker, bad teeth, someone mean
what holiday do u think shouldn't exist?: umm.. Idk
if you made one up, what would it be: No School day
height: 5'5" ish
shoe size: depends on the shoe
weight: ha you really think I would tell you
ring size: I dunno
natural hair color: brown
do u or did u every dye it?: highlights
eye color: blue
skin type: white
blood type: ?
tattoos: no but I want one
piercings: ears and belly button
siblings: sister and half brother
hobbies: sports, texting, spending time with friends
how many cds have you bought: tons
when was the last time you cried: about 3 weeks ago
what is the best advice you have ever been given: dont hold grudges, life is too short to worry about the small things.. probably
do you have freckles: yup
broke any bones: no
bra or condom size: haha wow
what and where is your birthmark: on my leg.. it kinda looks like Tennessee
scars? whats that story?: under my eye, I fell on my uncles driveway and my grandpas truck door was open and I hit it on that
is your face heart, oval, round, or square shaped?: either round or oval
would you ever intentionally hurt someone?:I doubt it
do you memorize random facts: haha not really
if so, what is one: ^^
shot anyone:not with a real gun, with a paintball gun though
how many pairs of underware do you own: a lot I need to get rid of some to get some new ones
how about jeans: like 3 pair that I actually wear
belt size: ha I dunno
when, if u havn't, do u want to lose your v-card: when I am married
are you a biter: no, I don't think I am
what do you dream about: depends on what I am thinking about before I go to bed
whats your fav Chuck Norris joke: I dunno
Did Oprah give you a humped back whale of school?: no
**LOVE**
fav part on the opposite sex: personality
are you romantic: I dunno
what flowers do u like: roses
whats a perfect date: good question
do you have a b/f or g/f: yes
how do u feel when your with someone you like: good I get butterflies in my tummy =]
Do u look at someones profile or pic all the time?: just my phone background =]
do u miss them as soon as u hang up the phone: kind of because I don't get to see him at school everyday
read someones messages or txts all the time: before I had to get a new phone Sunday I did, but I don't have it anymore
do u smile when u think about someone: yes all the time
do anything to see someone or do n e thing for them: sure
listening to certain lyrics makes you think about someone special: yes, a few songs actually
cry over someone: depends on who it is
disapointed in someone you thought you would really like: no
celeb crush: Tom Welling?
what is the definition of love: I have a long one, I don't want to type it though
do you want to be with anyone right now: I do
what is key in a relationship: trust
1st thing you notice about the opposite sex: nice teeth
something that they wear that turns you on: I dont know
most romantic thing thats ever happend to you: ha... nothing yet
had a broken heart: not so much
made love: NO
got kinky: NO
if u were to do something, do they support you: probably.. just depends on what it is
what is flirting: haha..
is it ok to flirt if your taken: NO
have you ever cheated on someone: NO WAY, I would never, whats the point?
is it better to cheat or be cheated on: Neither
how does someone make u smile: pretty much anything
is it possibleto stay friends with an ex and still be in a relationship: yeah
do they make u smile, even when u don't want to: yeah
how do u get the opposite sex to nitce you: I dont really know
whats the greatest pick up line u ever heard:I dunno
what song describes how u feel about someone: I'm Yours
do u talk about someone all the time: yes I sure do
how'd u meet: hmm.. Well there was last year at Lazer Quest, but we didn't talk much then. The Wedding in October is when we really started to talk. =]
what would surprize u if they asked you to do?: umm.. a few things
**Opinion on**
tv: dont really watch it much
love: It's pretty cool
hate: haha
tyra banks: I wish I looked like her
traveling: love it
bruce willis with hair: dunno
catching a cold: hate it
cell phones: LOVE THEM
technology in general: SWEET
bruce willis bald: dunno
playboy: sluts
sex toys: nasty
porn: sick
skinny chicks: depends
thick chicks: sweet lol
obesity in todays society: a little too much lol
cheerleaders: dancers gone retarted [bring it on]
perfume: as long as its not old lady its okay
wedding rings: aww, amazing
the honeymoon: =] cute cute cute
stewie griffin: he is a funny guy
candy: yum
jazz: uhh
dancing: ha sweet
a woman for president: idk
sports: love them
death penalty: it can be a good thing
arnold---govanator or terminator: whatev
** Future **
Dream job: Orthodontist or Dental Assistant
3 things you wish you could learn now for the future: how to manage money, how to keep a happy relationship, how to not be a bad person
where do u want to live: Somewhere warm, but I will probably stay here
where do u see urself in 4 years: In college
kids, how many: 2 or 3
who do u want to be with in 3 years or the rest of your life: umm that certain someone
what dont u look forward to: umm graduation, and college just because I have to leave all my friends
think you'll be moving within 6months: no
** Do You **
have a dream house picked out: no
get annoyed easily: sometimes
have a pet peve: yes
hate stupid ppl: YES
believe in "an eye for an eye": i dunno
have a hero: yeah
wear anything over $100: no
look up to anyone: yeah
have a song to describe u or ur life: not really
remember your 1st crush: yea
Have any deep secrets: yeah kinda
remember who called you crazy last: nah
enjoy bubble baths: yes
believe in fate: yeah
believe in happy endings: I dont know..
believe in extraterestrial life: no
have any superstitions: nope
store things under your bed: yeah junk
daydream: I do
collect anything: yeah
have a good luck charm: no
have a favorite place: yeah
drink..: yeah
smoke: NO
chew tobacco: NO
brush ur teeth every morning: yeah
respect yourself: not as much as I should
** Describe **
Red lipstick: I dont know
love: its pretty cool =] =]
Harry Potter: queer
Nicholas Sparks:love his books
Bill Clinton: ha
Blackberry: sweet
rose: =]
red: love
roosters: annoying, good place to eat though
taxes: dont know about them yet
whip cream: nasty
marilyn monroe: ...
poles: ...
dreams: crazy
guys: good =]
boy bands: gay
penguins: cold
country music: AMAZING
girls: annoying, I don't care for them much.. they get on my nerves, unless they are my friends then I love them
thongs: snadals or underwear
sporks: annoying
death: scared of dying
life: good
panties: Victorias Secrete
hooters: big boobed chicks
your mom: love her
your dad: he's a good guy I love him
Ashton Kutcher: hot sometimes
wedding ring: =]
eyes: pretty
Santa: fake
Dane Cook: ....
disney movies: sweet
angels: heaven
heaven: angels
Carrie Underwood: sweet
perfume/cologne: love it.. as long as its not old lady
the mall: the best place ever
your best friend: love her
sore throats: suck
** This or That **
boy shorts or thong: boy shorts
rain or sun: SUN
cuffs or whip: neither
playboy or hooters: hooters
vhs or dvd: dvd
Janice Dickinson or Tyra Banks: Tyra
Tyra or Oprah: Oprah
coffee or cappuccino: cappuccino
letters or email: e mail
boxers or breifs: boxers
cat or dog: dog
salt or pepper: salt
hot or cold: hot
runny or stuffy nose: stuffy
clean or messy: messy I guess
buttons or zippers: buttons
bsb or nsync: both
christina or brittney: christina for sure
day or night: both
gold or silver: silver
xmas or thanksgiving: x mas
flowers or candy: depends
walk or run: WALK
sega or ps2: ps2
hoodies or jacket: hoodies
skirt or shorts: shorts
summer or winter: SUMMER
beer or wine: not old enough
** What Is **
your favorite food: chicken
fav color: pink
the color of your room: light light ligth purple
your favorite gemstone: I dunno
a childhood memory that is embarassing: haha...
what about a story with your siblings: we're getting better than we were
weird to you: A bunch of things I would be typing forever
the world coming to: Only God knows
fav board game: Life
game to play in the car: A B C game
video game: GUITAR HERO
longest you kept your xmas tree up: like January 1st
your life like right now: uhh mazing
the worst that can happen: I dunno
the glass..half full or half empty: half full
your favorite childhood toy: barbie
your fav sport to watch: college softball or football
sport to play: softball or basketball
one thing you would change about your life: I would not argue with my parents as much
your fav store: Kohls
magazine: Seventeen
series: ....
city: Not here
midnight snack: I sleep at midnight
boys name: Jordan
girls name: Kaleigh
music: depends on my mood
althlete: Cat Osterman
word: I have a ton I like to use
phrase: wait, what? haha and no I'm not confused
commercial: free that spells free credit report .com baby
your zodiac sign: Gemini
** Lost **
Friends: ha none I care about
someone special: kinda
family: yeah
your phone: NO WAY
ever been lost: yeah
something that you found months later: yes
money: yeah then I found it
your car: if I had one maybe
a shoe: yeah
clothes: yeah
your mind: I think so
cds: yeah
luggage: no
keys: yeah
a gift for someone: no
jewlary: no
something special: no
** NOW **
date: 11-28-08
time: 11:25
are you watching anything:nope
listening to music: yes
how do you feel: I'm pretty good. I wish my phone worked
are you hungry: yeah I want Taco Bell
talking to anyone: Like talking to someone to date-we are dating, actually talking to someone-waiting on a text back
what kind of pants are you wearing: swish running pants
color and type of undies your wearing: pink Victoria's Secrete boy shorts
what are you thinkin about: I need to go get a different phone,and I wanna hang out with my boy
do you want something but to lazy to get up and get it:nope
thinkin about someone: yes
what news do u want to hear right now: I dont know
what do u want to accomplish today: a few things
what room are you in: basement
are you hott or cold: I'm pretty good right now
** Friends **
Do you have any: yes
How many can u honestly trust: 2 completely
ever hurt one: no
have any frienemies: no
name 4 ppl you are super close to:Steph, Air, B, Mandy
silliest:Mandy
quietest:Kenzie
most likely to do something insane: Arieann or J Simms
makes you laugh: all of them
have the most memories with: Steph or Air
have any new friends: yes
whos your oldest friend: Hope
whod u think ud never be friends with, but you are: Air to be honest
was the last one you exchanged gifts with: Arieann, if a phone charger counts haha
text last: B Lyon
makes you feel the most comfortable: Steph and Air
who arent you aoud to talk to but wish you could: no one really
do you want to be with now: David
who holds your most secrets:Steph and Air
whos your smartest friend: Steph
most hyper: Air, B, Mandy
sexiest: all of them haha
most unique: I dunno
perverted: umm who knows
fun to chill with: All of them
can you call at 3am or 2 pm and theyre there for ya: any of them pretty much
the one you think would kill somebody: Tiff
** Finish **
Hungry, why wait...: grab a snickers lol
snap into a...: slim jim
skittles...: taste tha rainbow
can you hear me now....: good
so easy a...: CAVEMAN could do it
subway...: eat fresh
think outside the bun...: Taco Bell
once you pop...: the fun dont stop
silly rabbit...: trix are for kids
get your own box...: pops?
bet you cant have just one...: lays
i saved $$$...: I switched to Geico haha
** Finish the Song **
Im hot, sexy, sweet...: from my head to my feet
I hate....: everything about you
I want you in the backseat...: ?
It seems today, that all you see...: ?
Apple bottom jeans...: boots with the furrrrrrr
no time for goodbye, he said...: ?
i swear, by the moon....: and the stars and the sky
spider pig, spider pig....: thats all I know
the life of the wife is...: ?
** Who said this **
"Im just a cotton headed ninny muggins": ?
"Are you shy squiggly line": ?
"T.T.F.N.": TIGGER
"Afterall, a dream is a wish your heart makes": ahhh I dont kno
"Heres to alcohol, the cause and solution to all of lifes problems": ?
" A sum de sada squah buhnonah!!": ?
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman": Clinton wasn't it
"YELLOW ONES DON"T STOP": ?
** Are You **
loud: can be
crazy: can be
happy with yourself: not really
happy with your body: heck no
self concious: yes
vulnerable: no
an easy cryer: YES
amazing: you know it
outgoing: kinda
able to put your fist in your mouth: no
sudductive: no
can you do the splits: no
can u stand on ur TIP toes: kinda
good at playing cards: no
artistic: NO
afraid of bugs: some
afraid of anything: some things
close with your relitives: some
make yourself cry: no
addicted to anything: music and texting
what would you fight for: my firends and family
willing to give my life: depends
what for: ?
what do you cherish: a lot of things
able to live without a phone: no
can joke about anything: most of the time
if not, what don't u joke about: ^ ^ ^
you'd kill for: didnt I alreasy answer that
i am mean when: I am PMSing or in a bad mood
happy when: I am having fun
depressed when: I dunno
violent when: I am mad
What are you proud of: ?
what are you sick of: annoying immature people
sometimes i pretend...: I am cool
I wish: I could have a phone that works and I dont have to take back every month
do you care what other think of your appearance: not anymore
what does hatred mean to you: you dont like people
** Dreams and Wishes **
if you could be in the armes of anyone right now: yes I do
if you had wings...would you fly away: you know it
do you wish u could already meet your soul mate: mhmmmm
if you could be anything in the world, what would it be: I have no clue
if u could paint the sky, what color would u paint it: pink
if you could make someones life better who would you help: whoever needed help
how would you help them: depends
if you could cure a desiese, what one would you cure: cancer
if u went on a journey who would u take with you: my freinds
if u had superhuman abilities what would u choose: flying and being invisible
if u could go back to any age..what age would u go back to: I like being this age
what time period would u go back to?: The 80's
if u could change one thing about your past, what would you change?: I would have picked better firends
any memories you wish you didnt have: no it wouldnt be a memory then
what are they: ....
do or did u ever want to be a heroic figure: no
who was your idol when you were 10: probably my mom
why: because
what do u want to accomplish before you die: I want to go to an Ohio State Football game
do u wish to contribute anything to the world...what would it be?: i dunno
one thing u want to tell the world: i dunno
if u could say sorry to n e 1..who would it b and for what?: I dont need to say sorry someone needs to say sorry to me
who would u give all your thanks to?: my parents and teachers
why would u thank that person: because I would
** Dislikes **
least fav color: brown
president: bush
underware: wedgie givers haha
actor: dunno
actress: dunno
model: dunno
singer: umm Britney
movie: umm idk
artist: ?
band: ?
reality show: ....
movie character: ...
scent: depends
sexual position: what the heck? None
article of clothing: umm idk
piercing: I like them all
worst thing about the city: pollution, dirty
worst thing about the coutry: idk
What time is it?: 11:53

0 comments: