BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Surveyyyyyyy

Can you take this without deleting any questions?
-sure can

What's going on between you and the last person you kissed?
-he's my boy friend =]

What is your biggest regret in your life?
-umm nothing really, I learn from things not regret them.

Would you get back with your last ex if they asked you?
-negative

Name 3 thoughts you have at this exact moment?
-I'm Cold
-I'm Bored
-I don't wanna go to school tomorrow

Last person to message you?
-wow idr

When do you get butterflies in your stomach?
-umm when I think about Saturday night, or him in general, when I talk to him on the phone..

Does anything hurt on your body?
-nah

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
-David last night [a 4 hour conversation to be exact]

What are you listening to right now?
-Just Not Today

Do you know someone in jail?
-nah

Where were you at 2:00 this morning?
-trying to sleep

How's life?
-amazing

Who do you love?
-my friends

What's the cd in your player?
-nothing

Anyhthing annoying you right now?
-not anymore

What will you be doing in a half hour?
-idk...

What is your underwear color?
-pink, black, white

Name a lyric from the song you're playing:
One of these days we're gonna have to grow up, have to get real jobs and be adults, someday. Just Not TODAY

Do you have plans today?
-going to the All Star volleyball game

Are you waiting for anyone's call right now?
-nah thats later

Will you call them if they don't call?
-yep

What was the best thing that happened today?
-I went to school.. so nothing

Will you be in a relationship by next month?
-hopefully.. I'm gonna have to go with a yes though

When did you last see your number one?
-umm... last saturday I believe it was

Are you in a good mood?
-I guess so

Do you like someone?
-you know it =]

What can't you wait for?
-umm Thanksgiving and Christmas break

What does your last text say?
-We lost my dad

Are you close to your mom?
-yeah

Are you dressing up for Halloween?
-halloween is over

Is this the best year of your life?
-It's not too bad

Who have you texted today?
Arieann, Hope, Mandy, B Lyon, Mama, Allie, Grandpa

What are the last spoken words you heard?
-Run baby run. In this song

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
-doubt it

Who was the last person that called you?
-David

Can you count to ten in more than one language and what language?
-si, espanol!

0 comments: