Sorry, I really don't have things to talk about...
Except last night..
I was keeping score for Allie's basketball team, they were playing Marlington. A girl from Marlington was running baskwards, and tripped over her own feet. I didn't think anything of it. Then the next thing I know she is laying on the floor holding her wrist crying and saying "Oh my God it hurts so bad." So she took her other hand off her wrist, it was 100% dislocated or broken. It was nasty. It looked like something you see on Scarred. It just didn't look right.
It was so gross, and I felt bad, becuase all she kept saying was it hurts so bad, it hurts so bad. Then she left, and that was the end of the excitement.
Today, I stayed home because I am sick, again... It seems that I have not gotten better since the week before Thanksgiving. Today I had a fever of 100, I can;t breathe out of my nose, my throat hurts, and my head feels like it's going to explode off my shoulders =/
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Slacker
Posted by Melissa at 10:47 AM
Labels: basketball, life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment