BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Saturday Night Fish Fry

Except I don't like fish..
so I just ate a hot dog =]
and then..
I did this until 10 last night =p




yes thats right I finally got to ride a four wheeler..
and yes I did ride until about ten last night =]
I was extremely happy

2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Awwwww! Look at you and Al. It's super fun isn't it! I can't wait until Richie's is paid off and we can get another one. One that isn't so big for me!!

Mrs. G said...

A trampoline!?!?!? For cereal?!?!? Richie's nephews used to have one but they broke it and that made me mad. It was Richie's anyways but he didn't have any place to put it. We used to play on it when Jacob was at his baseball games. I looooooovvvvvveeeee them!!! Now I'm excited!