BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

it's about to be a what "girl" fight!

- hmmm, well I had a pretty interesting night last night..
I can't stand stupid people anymore...
But I would kinda like to thank Air..
she got a black eye...
sort of for me, but sort of on her own..


Last Night


This Morning


Oh yeah...
how can I be a pu**y when you come to my house,
and yell at my mom...
I told you what I thought..
Grow up..

wow.. it was pretty crazy...
I am just waiting for something to happen to me..
I am done..
I told her what I thought...
and now I am over it..
I don't care...


-Today-
we won our first game...
I had a double and a single...
I caught the whole game..

Our second game we lost...
It was close until the 6th inning...
I got a single, walked, hit by a pitch and struck out..
I started out on first but then I went back to catching...
so overall it wasn't too bad of a day..

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Holy cow! Tell Air hole to keep her face away from fists. Ha! You can be like Rob and Big... except she's not so big... so what about Mimi and Small?

Fo shizzle