BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Treats

I figured instead of sitting home in front of the computer all day that I would start making some yummy Christmas Treats. Mama only let me make the "not messy, fast to be finished, easy to clean up" treats to make. I was having a hard time when the chocolate was melted I bumped the tray on the oven and they all stuck together =/... So much for being easy....





First you start with some square pretzels.


Next you add the cute little chocolate circle discs. After that you bake them and then....

Add the M&M's... If you're as anal as my mother you either have all the M's facing up or down.



The finished product needing some cooling time in the fridge.


Oh and again. If you want some you know where they are =p

2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

You better save some of those for me!!! We finished the birthday ones in September... Three months without chocolate pretzel yumminess is a long time :o(

Mrs. G said...

Perhaps you should update this thing soon ?!?!