Hey! I'm Melissa. Most people call me Mimi, Mims, or Mimster. I'm not really picky call me what you want. I'm 19 years old. Just finished up my sophomore year at Walsh. I have a job. My room is almost always messy. I'm not going to act like someone I'm not. If you don't like me for me then so be it. I love to laugh, and I will do anything I can to make people laugh. My cell phone is my lifeline and is never out of sight, literally. If you need to get ahold of me texting would be your best option. I'm happy I finally decided what to do with my life. 4 wheeling = LOVE. The muddier the better is the way I look at it :). I'm pretty sure my best friends are better than yours =]. I love my little sister more than she could ever know. I trust too easily and forgive too quickly. I love music and I always sing along if I know the words. I love song lyrics. They can be quite touching at times. I love sports, and watching sports it something that I could do all day everyday of my life. OSU Buckeye for life. Michigan sorry you're pathetic. If you want to know anything else ask
1 comments:
Uhhhh.... maybe you should make a new post. One that actually makes sense? That would be nice.
Post a Comment