BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here and Gone

Well...

Yesterday was my first official day of work... It was alright... kinda boring, a little confusing at first but ohh well.... When I got home Al and Mama got in the car and I took Al to the field for her game [that's another story] but while we were there the Fed Ex man came with my computer =[. So they are bringing it today.. hopefully I'm here this time.  

Cell Phones

The Service
What service provider do you have?: Verizon
Do you like them?: I guess
If so, why?: Idk, judt give me a phone that works and that I can text on


Minutes
How many minutes do you have?: 700 shared
Do you want more?: nahhh
Why?:because I don't really talk I text
Do you use all of them?: not all of them
Have you ever gone over your mintues.: haha yeah
Do you have roll over ones?: no


The Outside
What type of phone is it?: LG Voyager
Is it a flip phone?: I guess you could consider it a flip phone
If not, what is it?: touch screen with a keyboard
Does it have a antenna?: it does


Looks
Do you think it looks good?: It doesn't look bad
What color is it?: titanium
Is it big?: mhmmm
Is it small?: not so much
Is the phone easy to carry around with you?: ehh... I guess


The looks on the inside...
What background do you have?: Outside is David and I holding hands, inside is David and I trying to be gangstas lol
What color are your keys?: black, and w few silver, and they light up white, and a few light up orange
Do you like the way the inside looks like?: sure


Contacts
How many contacts do you have?: don't feel like counting
Who was the first contact you added?: my mom probably
Who is the most recent contact you added?: idk
Out of all the contacts, what's the most common letter used?: A or M
Who do you talk to the most?: texing wise, David and Steph
Who do you talk to the least?: umm... idk


Games
What type of games do you have?: none
What game do you play the most?: none
The least?: dont have them


Music
Do you have music on your phone?: not right now
If so what type?: none right now


Camera
If you have a camera, do you use it often?: when I want to take a picture
What is your oldest picture?: wow umm.. from when Caiden was like 4 months old
What is your newest picture?: my ringggg
Do you have frames on it?: no
Do you have different color tones?: yes


Ringtones
What ringtone do you hate?: I only get ringtones I like
What ringtone do you like?:all of them
How many ringtones do you have?:don't wanna count
What ringtone are you using right now?: ringer=Mad , text=beeps, pic=love,sex,magic,  voicemail=idk


Backgrounds
How many backgrounds do you have?: as many as I want
What background are you currently using?: david and I 
Can you put pictures for the background?: duhhhhhhh
If so, have you ever?: thats what I have my bacground set to now
What was it?: I just told you
What is your favorite bacground?: the ones I have now
What is your least favorite one?: the ones that come on my phone


Random Questions?
Do you have bluetooth?: no
Do you use it?: no thats gay
Is there a calendar on the phone?: yes
What is an up coming event?: nothing
Have you ever used the alarm clock?: when the power went out
Is there a voice recorder?: I think
If there is have you ever used it?: no
If so, on what?: nothing
Do you have internet on the phone?: no
What type of internet?: none
Can you IM on your phone?: yes


Texting
Do you text?: all the time
Can you text?: well yeah
If so, who do you talk to the most?: David, and Steph
Do you have bluetooth?: no
Do you use it?: no
Do you have internet?: no
Do you use it?: no


Texts
Who do you text most?: David and Steph
Who do you text least?: Everyone Else
Who texts YOU the most?:David
What does your first message say?: Good morning =]
What does your most recent message say?: idc what about you?


1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

How was work? What did they make you do? Hopefully nothing too crappy