BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Surveyyyy Timeeee

Say your ex runs up to you and hugs you, what do you do?
- - well at this point, I would probably flip out since he won't leave me alone...

Who was the last person you hung out with?
- - David Andrew

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- - probably my dad

If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt ?
- -yeah

Is there someone you know you should hate but you cant?
- - yes indeed

Do you write notes on your hand?
- - not anymore


Last person you texted?
- - David

Do you have a best friend(s) ?
- - yeah 2

How many pillows do you sleep with?
- - 3


Do you think you are a good person?
- -for the most part...


Is there someone you' d like to fix things with?
- - yeah actually... lets not go there though



Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
- - I went to school looking like this


What are you listening to?
- - Don't Blink- Kenny Chesney


What are you doing tomorrow?
- - hmm, who knows yet... hopefully seeing David


Are you dating the last person you kissed on the lips?
- -yesss =]



If you had a baby with the last person you texted:
- - umm, I think we won't go there... I'd get my ass kicked by my mom and his mom too

Who were the last 3 people you texted?
- - David x3


Do you hate the last person you kissed?
- - Not even close

If your ex said they hate you, you say?
- - greattt




Was your last missed call from a boy or girl?
- - Boyyy


Who was the first person you talked to today ?
- -My dad

When is the next time you'll hug someone?
- - eh, tomorrow or Saturday


Have you told anybody you loved them today ?
- - I have <3


Do you have any feelings for anyone right now?
- - mhmmmm =]


Which is worse,a one night stand or a bad relationship?
- - One night stand




What are you wearing right now?
- - jeans, and volley for the cure t shirt


Rent a movie or go to movies?
- - rent I guess


Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
- - yeah, it's pretty simple


Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
- -yeah

Were any of your past relationships worth it?
- - I guess at the time they were


Have you held hands with anyone recently?
- - last night =]


What' s the area code for your cell phone ?
- - three three ohhh

Where did you buy the shirt you' re weari ng now?
- - umm, I got it Volleyball season


What are you going to do after this?
- -text, and fill another one out, and listen to music


What is something you need to go shopping for?
- -new clothes


Do you like pickles?
- - only dill


How about olives?
- - they are okay

Do you have any tan lines?
- - not anymore

Who was the last person to call you babe?
- - David 

When you' re at the grocery store do you used the self check out?
- - yeah damn cashiers are too slow



What is a compliment you receive way too often ?
- - your eyes are really blue



How tall are you?
- -5'5-ish

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
- -David Andrewww 3:10 lol

Do you like your parents?
- - they are pretty cool

Why did your last relationship end?
- - who cares

Where is the furthest place you’ve traveled?
- - South Carolina

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
- - I have heard both

Are you flexible?
- - no

What movie do you want to see?
- - nothing 

What did you on New Years Eve 2007?
- - Party with the family

Was your mom a cheer leader?
- - yeah she was

What is the last letter of your middle name?
- - N

How many hours of sleep did you get last night ?
- - idk

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
- - not if I'm sitting in the back

Are you scared of flying?
- - I am

Do you like chocolate?
- - yeah I do

Are you easy to get along with?
- - most of the time

Any up coming events you' re excited about ?
- - Graduation, Prom

What' s your father' s middle name?
- - andrew

Are you waiting for anything?
- - eh, not so much anymore

What book are you currently reading?
- - nothing 

What song did you last listen to?
- - I Go Back- Kenny Chesney

How many windows are open in your computer?
- - cinco

Do you have a beach house?
- - right

What is your favorite magazine?
- - idk

When will you next go on a plane?
- - I have no idea

When did you last go on a plane?
- - never

Are you happier now? Or three monts ago?
- - now without a doubt

Would you like to tell someone something but cant?
- - yeah, I mean I can tell them if I want to, but I don't want to...

Have you ever tried your hardest,but got disappointed in the end?
- - yeah who hasn't

Who was the last person to call you?
- - idk

Is eye contact awkward?
- - no

What' s the last thing you laughed realy hard over?
- - my joke I made

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- - nope

Do you like to cuddle?
- - I love it

Prefer to be called babe or baby?
- - umm, Idc, I'm usually called babe, so thats fine with me

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- - yeah

Has anyone ever told you that you have nice eyes?
- - all the time

Have you ever made someone laugh when they were crying?
- - I think I have

Where is the next place you will travel to?
- - No idea

What is something you currently want right now?
- - graduation

Do you miss your past?
- - eh, kinda... but the present is amazing

Are you proud of the person you've become?
- - for the most part

In the past week have you felt sad?
- - yeah

Have you ever drank with your number two?
- - nope

You have to get a tattoo,where and what do you get?
- - my foot

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
- - yesterday

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- - yeah

Are your friends taller than you?
- - most of them



0 comments: