BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, February 2, 2009

SICK OF IT

- - I officially hate high school.. and it seems to me the week after homecoming or prom is the week rumors begin to fly.. seriousally in a matter of 20 minutes of me sitting in my first class of the morning, I had heard 2 rumors, and 2 more in my second class, so if you were counting, that would be a total of 4 rumors in about 45 minutes.... I have also decided that jealousy is a sick disease, and people are going to make up anything and everything they can to make the person they don't like look bad....

But anyways I have some pictures from homecoming, not a lot this time, but here is what I have.... I don't have any of just my boy and I on my camera and I can't find my moms camera to get them off of it right now


Homecoming Queen =]







0 comments: