Well since I had to be a DD last night, and I sat for ohh, 8 hours staring at the wall and watching some Americas Funniest Home Videos. But then my mom started to get a little happy, and being her normal self when she is buzzed....
My dad, well he is another story, he played pool all night, and he said, " Someone drank all my Bud Light, come back here and look." So when my mom and I went back to look, there were 10 Bud Light bottles lined up back in my grandmas back room, along with some other bottles, but he drank Bud all night, and 10 wasn't all. He had some upstairs un the kitchen too. It was quite the car ride home let me tell you!
Now for some pictures since I didn't have anything else to do.
- - I thought Bogey looked cute with that on so I took her picture
- - mhmmm, my mom was double fisting some alcohol last night, and that would be Aunt Connie in the black glasses
- - my crazy mother
- - The most fun I had all night haha =p
- - yes, that would be Nikki drinking some Bud Light off of a plate, it was pretty funny, she kept coming back for more
- - My mom "passed out" only for me to take the picture, it was all her idea.
- - Jayson and I found a helmet for her to wear, and then she put on the glasses with it.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think you're a dork! You should update too!!!
Sorry there hasn't been much interesting going on around here :o) I will try to come up with something soon.
Post a Comment