BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day <33

Yeah I know Valentines day was yesterday
but I never got around to getting these pictures up
I had a pretty busy day believe it or not!
But anyways I will put a few pictures up
Some of the pictures are from Wednesday too...


We tried to act tough but I laughed..



I cant act tough.. I QUIT


This is from Wednesday night.. after sled riding, we were sitting at taco bell lol.. before the boys game..



Uh.. someone got a singing Valentine, and whoever sent it thinks she is FOXY haha!



He Loves valentines day can't you tell


His Cavs pillow


His Red and Gray stripes



His Brown Shirt



After I gave him what he thought was all of his gift ;)


His Giant chocolate chip cookie

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Awwwwwwww. That cookie is so sweet! Look at those two sled riding beasts. We rock, and of course I'm foxy ;o)