BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Irritated

I am irritated with everything right now...
I don't know what to do...
I give up on crying because it doesn't make things better...
I am trying to help mom out around the house
since I ran up the cell phone bill...
I just dont know what to do...
Everything is driving me insane right now..
If I could lock myself in my room and turn my music up as loud as it goes
without getting in trouble.. I would...
hmmmmm....
Well I dont have much more to talk about..

P.S. Thanks again Foltz for calling and talkin last night.
I still feel bad like I was bugging you.
But you helped me out..
After the talk I was in a better mood =]
THANKS =p

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Someone smells like tuna in here. I need to spray some air freshener. Then it would smell yummy... like apples and cinnamon.