Alright...
I guess I am going to talk about things I like..
Ready here it goes..
shopping.. even though I have no money
swimming..
texting
my cell phone, and I never leave home without it
summer, because I am not in school and because its warm
my friends.. they mean everything to me
my family.. They are most important to me [besides my cell phone and friends]
spanish.. even though I suck at it
talking.. I tend to talk a lot
laughing.. Just because
to make people laugh.. I just like to have fun
hanging out with my friends.. even tho my mom might not like it too much
bonfires.. nothing beats sitting by a bon-fire
the beach.. anywhere away from Ohio is nice
music.. Always singing or listening to music its a must
guys.. because if not I would be gay haha!!
picture.. Actually I hate pictures, but I like talking random pics
softball.. sometimes
volleyball.. not always
tanning.. because I like having a tan I guess
meeting new people
Ohio State
College Softball
Four wheeling
Mudding
Driving
Laying around and watching TV all day
Sleep
School... sometimes when people are not gay
Watching sports
I like the fact that I will finally be a Senior next year, and I will finally get to leave Canton South... Even though I am scared to go to college..
I think I am more scared of losing all my important firends, and never bing amle to talk to them again.. I will miss teachers and classes, there are quite a few actually
This is getting hard now haha!!
Well I am going to peace out!
Later Homie
Fo SHO!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Holy cow that was one heck of a list!!! I try to write 5 or so things each day that make me happy. I think it stops me from being so crabby to look on the bright side of things.
Post a Comment